Phone Number Update

New Member

Phone Number Update

I submitted registration form for a student, but there's a typo on my phone number. Correct form number for student's legal guardian should be different

1 Reply
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @sosadbobby,


Once a form has been submitted only the school district can make changes to the form.  We recommend reaching out to the school district directly to request the change.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!