How to update the application submitted

harisshams
Recruit

How to update the application submitted

I have applied for a post and have submitted the application. I want to change a reference's email id? what is the procedure to update my application? A quick answer is needed, kindly

6 Replies
Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @harisshams,

Thank you for posting in PowerSchool Community!

To assist you further, would you please confirm the name of the PowerSchool Product that you were referring to such as Enrollment Express, Unified Talent Applicant Tracking?

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
harisshams
Recruit

Hello Reshma, 

I have applied to King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals and in the help section i was directed to this site.

ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @harisshams,

Thank you for your response. I recommend reaching out to the Human Resources department of the university that you have applied to for further instructions on updating your application.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator 

harisshams
Recruit

Thank you for your kind response. I have been emailing to both faculty@kfupm.edu.sa and info@kfupm.edu.sa and there is no response from the other side since 10-15 days. Is there any other alternate email address/way which will respond me as early as possible?

Thanks in advance.

Regards, 

Muhammad Haris Shams

NinaRi
Veteran

Hello @harisshams,

We have created a case on your behalf, and will follow up with you in the case on your next steps. Thank you!

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.
harisshams
Recruit

Thank you for your kind assistance. I am waiting for their reply. Once it is resolved, i surely will inform you. 

Thanks alot again 🙂