How I can Change Enrollment Year in the Application?

najamkhan

How I can Change Enrollment Year in the Application?

I have submitted two new applications for my kids on June 3rd, 2021. At that time I do not see the option of the calendar year 2021-2022 the option of 2020-2021 was selected. Now the registrar is asking me to change the application calendar year but I am not seeing the option. How I can change the year? I am also not seeing to create new applications, I think the window of applying is now closed. Help me out, pls. 

Both applications are for Hancock Elementary School

3 Replies
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @najamkhan 

Thank you for reaching out for assistance. The PowerSchool Community is a great resource if you have any changes to be made while completing fields within the enrollment form. 

Once the registration form has been submitted, only the school district will be able to make changes to it. I recommend reaching out to your school district directly as they should be able to make the necessary changes to the school year.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

kmcintyre
Hobbyist

The moderator mentioned that the school district should be able to make the necessary changes to the school year. How exactly is that done? Assuming I am the school district that has been asked to fix this issue. I am here asking the community moderator how to actually do that.

I am the PowerSchool Admin and I have actually been asked to help resolve this same issue for the 2022-23 school year. A student application was entered under 2021-22 accidentally and we need to change it. Where, as a school district, do I go to make this change for the registrar? 

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @kmcintyre

To assist you further would you please confirm which PowerSchool product are you referring to? Are you using PowerSchool Enrollment or ECollect Forms?

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!