pscb custom reports

Annacls21
Trainee

pscb custom reports

Hello,

I am watching a training on the end of year process and I am seeing they are running reports from PSCB CUSTOM REPORTS, I don't see that as an option.

Any help provided would be appreciated!

Thank you,

Anna Hackel

The Campus Laboratory School

4 Replies
JeffG9
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

@Annacls21Those are, as the name mentions, custom reports. They are currently free, but the site is moving to a new domain and will become subscription-based, so if you plan to get them you'd best hurry.

They can be located at:

https://www.powerdatasolutions.org/

You will need to register for the site to be able to download the custom reports bundle.

You will also need their Base Resources package for the reports to function.

Jeff, I accidentally deleted the base resource for the older custom reports.  Do you know where I can find it?  I have subscribed to the new site, but I don't see that 4.2 version plugin for the older reports.

mdeamer
Apprentice

Did you ever get this? I came in this morning and mine is gone, I can not find it to download again. 

thanks! 

CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @mdeamer and @psutulovich,

JeffG9 provided information in a prior thread about getting the resources. I recommend you reach out to Power Data Solutions about an older version plugin.

Hope they are able to provide you with what you are needing.

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support