Youngest per family

sdelarocha
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Youngest per family

My school is requiring me to get a report of the youngest sibling per family in my district since I have to send a note with that student (just one note per family). 

I have no clue how to obtain that type of report.

1 Solution
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @sdelarocha 

Currently, there isn't a way to find the youngest person/student in the family. You would have to export the student DOB and figure it out that way, using Excel. However, we recommend submitting an enhancement request for your request on PowerSchool Ideas Portal so that the product team can take a look at this. This article should walk you through how to raise an Enhancement Request.

Please let us know if this helps or in case of any further queries.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
nicolebond
PowerSchool Mentor
PowerSchool Mentor

Can you explain in a little more detail what information you need in the report?

Nicole Bond
Director of Attendance and Enrollment
Haywood County Schools
Brownsville, TN

Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution. Thanks!

Mentors_badgeChampions_badge
sdelarocha
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

There are some letters or info that we send through just one member of the family at our district, usually the youngest of the family. 

Example: 

Family 198770 has 3 kids (level 1,4, 6) 

Family 187902 has 4 kids (level 5,8,10,12)

We need to send an invitation to a parent's meeting but we will only send it through the youngest of each family. We need to know who is the youngest in the family.

KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @sdelarocha 

Currently, there isn't a way to find the youngest person/student in the family. You would have to export the student DOB and figure it out that way, using Excel. However, we recommend submitting an enhancement request for your request on PowerSchool Ideas Portal so that the product team can take a look at this. This article should walk you through how to raise an Enhancement Request.

Please let us know if this helps or in case of any further queries.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
sdelarocha
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

There are some letters or info that we send through just one member of the family at our district, usually the youngest of the family. 

Example: 

Family 198770 has 3 kids (level 1,4, 6) 

Family 187902 has 4 kids (level 5,8,10,12)

We need to send an invitation to a parent's meeting but we will only send it through the youngest of each family. We need to know who is the youngest in the family.