Two Bell Schedules in One Day

jperez24
Padawan

Two Bell Schedules in One Day

Good Morning,

I've heard mixed information on this topic. I wanted to know if it was possible to have two different bell schedules occur on the same day. At our school we have middle and high school and they follow two different schedules. 

Ex. (MS) Monday 1st Period: 8:40 to 9:30

(HS) Monday 1st Period: 8:40 to 10:15

If it isn't possible is the an ideas for a workaround for this? Any information will be appreciated.

Thanks!

1 Solution
JeffG9
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

It is not possible to have more than one Bell Schedule in a calendar day in PowerSchool. You can have as many periods as you like in a Bell Schedule, however.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
JeffG9
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

It is not possible to have more than one Bell Schedule in a calendar day in PowerSchool. You can have as many periods as you like in a Bell Schedule, however.

Thanks I had to contact PowerSchool to enable more than 10 periods but it did work.

JeffG9
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Really? You couldn't just edit that number yourself in Years & Terms?

Can you please tell me how you were able to resolve this issue? A screen shot of the bell schedule with periods would be helpful if possible.

Thanks!

cwessing
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

We have middle and high school in the same building. We have each period name start with either HS for high school and MS for middle school.  You have to have one period that is the same for both for ADM I named that HM for high & middle school. I attached my bell schedule for you to see how it looks.

Hope that helps.