Transfer access between school districts

jmalcolm

Transfer access between school districts

I sent this message through the NCDPI support desk with my NCID user login:

"I left employment with Clinton City Schools June 30, 2023 and began employment with Wake County Public Schools July 3, 2023. I have contacted Tech support with WCPSS and the finance director with CCS. WCPSS tells me I am still attached to CCS in PowerSchool. CCS tells me that once my employment ended I should have been released for the transfer to WCPSS. I am able to log into NCEDCloud and can see apps with the LEA code for CCS and WCPSS. The apps for WCPSS do not work. I need assistance with this transfer so I can access all apps in NCEDCloud."

I received this response from NCDPI:

"You will need to contact powerschool support. They are tier 1 support at this time.

PowerSchool Support will be providing technical support for your PowerSchool instance.

All PowerSchool/PowerSchool related issues should be opened with PowerSchool Support. This includes, but is not limited to, duplicate student and shared ID issues. If the PowerSchool Support Team determines that assistance is required from DPI they will open a ticket with DPI on your behalf."

As of today, most of the application's in NCEDCloud associated with Wake County are now active. However, I still need access to ECATS and EVAAS for Wake County.

1 Reply
Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @jmalcolm,

Thank you for reaching out to PowerSchool Support!

Please reach out to the Technical Contacts within your school district and they should be able to connect you with our PowerSchool SIS Support team for North Carolina. Only Technical Contacts can reach out to support through PowerSchool Community. 

You can find more information on access in Community here.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!