Training

CynthiaDick
Trainee

Training

Can I please get access or help with new Administrator training using Power School?

Thank you

Cindy

4 Replies
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @CynthiaDick 

We recommend reaching out to the Technical Contact of your district who should be assist you further to provide Training available on PowerSchool. They will be further able to access the article related to latest trainings available on PowerSchool Community

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
nicolebond
PowerSchool Mentor
PowerSchool Mentor

You might want to ask the PowerSchool technical contact at your school district to get you a PD+ subscription.  With this account, you are able to watch videos and take quizzes as learn about your role.  I included a link to some free training videos.

https://help.powerschool.com/t5/PowerSchool-SIS-Videos/PD-Videos/ta-p/42607

Nicole Bond
Director of Attendance and Enrollment
Haywood County Schools
Brownsville, TN

Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution. Thanks!

Mentors_badgeChampions_badge
CynthiaDick
Trainee

Thank you, but I don't seem to have access to these videos.  

jasonbengs
PowerSchool Mentor
PowerSchool Mentor

If you are a technical contact for your school/district you should be able to contact your customer success manager and they can connect you with some of the training through PD+ or help you get signed up for PowerSchool U.  There are also a few other vendors that offer training.  Last year I was involved in the MBA Academy pilot.  It was a great program that offered a few hours each week over the course of several weeks.  It walked you through all aspects of being a PowerSchool administrator.  

Jason Bengs, M. Ed
SIS/Database Administrator

Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution. Thanks!

Mentors_badgeChampions_badge