Three lunches

doniwatson

Three lunches

We want to have three lunches. To do so the schedules must use a Letter Code as well as a number code - ex. 4A and 4B, 5B and 5C - How can I input this type of scheduling code. 

4 Replies
ItsOnlyDoug
PowerSchool Mentor
PowerSchool Mentor

I'm not sure this will help for your needs, but we have 4 lunches...in the class right before their lunch (in our case it's an enrichment/support period we call CHOMP TIME) we add the letter of their lunch to the Room number.

To add the letter all you have to do is go to the section and manually change the Room Number associated.

So if Johnny has C lunch...He can look at his schedule, the class right before his lunch will look something like this:

Screen Shot 2022-07-21 at 12.55.29 PM.png

Doug Skinner

District Instructional Data Officer
Gateway Regional School District

Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.

doniwatson

How did you create the MM and the CH periods???

KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @doniwatson

In order to protect your privacy and avoid sharing any Personal Identifiable Information (PII) data in the Community, we recommend reaching out to the Technical Contact of your district who should be able to connect with the PowerSchool Support Team on your behalf. The Support Team should be able to assist you in creating and adding the codes to the master schedule courses and also adding these periods to the timetables.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
ItsOnlyDoug
PowerSchool Mentor
PowerSchool Mentor

@doniwatson if you go to Start Page > School Setup > Periods you can adjust the names and abbreviations for any periods you have available...Our setup is an 11pd day....Period 10 I changed to MM and period  and period 11 I changed to CH.

Doug Skinner

District Instructional Data Officer
Gateway Regional School District

Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.