TAC fon

Mr_Brown

TAC fon

Since the beginning of this school year, every time I print a report from TAC (Teacher Access Center), the print is pixelated and fuzzy. The font used must have changed from last year because previously reports printed fine. My computer obviously does not have the new font. Does anyone know what font is used now in TAC Reports?

2 Replies
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Mr_Brown 

Would you please share a screenshot of the report with the wrong font? Is the issue the print preview screen or the PDF that is printed?

If it is for the printed PDF, you can log this idea as an Enhancement Request on  PowerSchool Ideas Portal so that the product team can take a look at this. This article should walk you through how to raise an Enhancement Request.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Mr_Brown

Here are two report screenshots that print pixelated text and boxes this year but printed fine last year. If I knew which font was used, I might be able to track down the problem. Thank you.

IMG_8398.jpgIMG_8399.jpg