Student Transportation Verification Sheet

Rampants2022

Student Transportation Verification Sheet

Hi Everyone,

I would like for students to review their current transportation designation and address. Is there a away to print one sheet per student that has their name, address and transportation information?

Thanks!

5 Replies
CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Rampants2022,

Thank you for posting in our PowerSchool Community!

I understand you are looking for a report for students to review their current transportation designation and address. This type of report could be created with an object report for verification.  

For help like this, I recommend you first try reaching out to your school administration, and if they aren't able to create this, ask them to contact your district PowerSchool SIS administrator.

If we can continue to help, please let us know!

We welcome others to respond and share their experiences as well.

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support
sarahkershaw
Hobbyist

I would like help with this also. What fields do we need to pull in order to create the Object Report?

KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @sarahkershaw

For us to assist you further,  would you please confirm that outside side of fields for address, and name,  do you have either custom transportation fields or state transportation fields that you populate?

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
sarahkershaw
Hobbyist

No, we aren't using custom transportation fields. We would love to be able to add bus number (to/from), pick up time/drop off time onto object reports (specifically to our schedule report). That way it shows the student's schedule, locker info, and bus information. 

Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @sarahkershaw,

If you would like to pull transport information onto an object report/report card, then you would need to create a custom field within a database extension that is One-to-one.  Database extensions may be created through the PowerSchool user interface and define the table structure and related fields.  You could use fields such as Bus_Route and Bus_Stop or could use these fields to populate some data.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!