Schoology Mobile App

vanesamitrevski
Journeyman

Schoology Mobile App

Hello! I have two students and I’d like to view both of them, interchangeable on the App, currently I can only view one of them, can someone help me with this?
6 Replies
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @vanesamitrevski

The option to view multiple students on the same screen for a parent is not built into the system. You can switch between children with the Avatar dropdown on the top right corner of your screen.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
vanesamitrevski
Journeyman

Thank you! Is the switch option available on the app? I cannot add my other student, I can only add and view one. The only way I can view or toggle between both my children is if I use the browser not app.
vanesamitrevski
Journeyman

It’s hard to explain without a photo to show everyone. For example: you log into the app, I can only Add one student, the other can’t even be added. The switching isn’t an issue.
CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @vanesamitrevski,

I have linked to the iOS and Android mobile apps for parents that might help you with adding students and toggling between students. Pictures are always best for explaining and these documents have pictures. The "My Children" section includes adding children and toggling between children.

iOS Mobile App Parents - My Children

Android Mobile App Parents - My Children

If we can continue to help, please let us know!

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support
hungerforda
Recruit

What if they have both students but can no longer toggle between the two? I have 6 parent tickets that came to me today with the same issue. It has always worked but now only one child is accessible and the others take them to either a blank page or a page that says private no access. This is happening in the app and on the computer. 

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @hungerforda

This is a recent issue that is frequently occurring for many parents. I recommend you submit a case and work with the Schoology Support team who should be able to review the mobile app setup and fix the issue.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!