Saving Grades

staceyrebholz
Padawan

Saving Grades

This is my first year with PowerSchool with little to no training... please be kind 🙂   Teachers already successfully entered grades for trimester 1 and report cards were successfully printed.  We use MBA plug-in Report Creator.  Teachers are now getting ready to input grades for trimester 2. 

Do I need to do anything before they begin adding grades for trimester 2 as far as somehow SAVING grades for trimester 1?  Or is that an end of the year task: to "save" and/or "store" permanately grades for students?  Thank you!

1 Reply
JeffG9
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

HI @staceyrebholz. If you are using Traditional grades, they will need to be stored using the Permanently Store Grades function at System>Permanently Store Grades at the end of each reporting term. This must be done building-by-building. Standards grades entered into PowerTeacher Pro will automatically come over to the Admin  side, but Traditional grades must be stored to move from PT Pro to the StoredGrades table. Once stored, you will see them on the students Historical Grades page.