SHARRS

prickard
Apprentice

SHARRS

I am trying to run a SHARRS report to see what numbers are coming up. It appears not to be capturing office visits or family provider DDS/Physicals. Must information be put i a certain way?

Thank you

2 Replies
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @prickard

We would need to look at the report, and to avoid sharing of any Personal Identifiable Information (PII) data in the Community. We recommend reaching out to the Technical Support Contact of your district who should be able to connect with the PowerSchool SIS Support Team on your behalf. The Support Team would be able to take a closer look at the data in the  SHARRS Report and help rectify the reason for this issue along with the troubleshooting steps.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
GinaC2
PowerSchool Mentor
PowerSchool Mentor

I would recommend looking at the State Reporting Setup and search for SHARRS as well. (Help Icon>State Reporting Help) In our PA server, the SHARRS setup does require certain "reported values" so it may be looking for very specific codes to display on the reports.

Gina Ciprotti
New Story Schools
PowerSchool System Analyst