Register email

Ehodge0621

Register email

Trying to register my sons power school, have resent the verification email to my email 3 times and still can’t get it. Who can I contact for help?
1 Reply
Buttephon

If you're having trouble receiving the verification email for your son's PowerSchool registration, there are a few steps you can take to resolve the issue:

Check Spam or Junk Folder: Sometimes, verification emails may end up in your spam or junk folder. Check these folders to see if the email was mistakenly filtered.

Whitelist PowerSchool's Email Address: Add the email address from which the verification email is sent to your email's whitelist or safe sender list. This can help prevent the email from being marked as spam.

Contact PowerSchool Support: If you've checked your spam folder and still haven't received the email, you can reach out to PowerSchool's customer support for assistance. They will be able to verify your account details and resend the verification email if necessary.

To contact PowerSchool support, visit their official website or try the following methods:

Look for a "Contact Us" or "Support" link on the PowerSchool website. They might have a dedicated support page where you can submit a support ticket or find contact information.
If your school or district manages the PowerSchool system, contact the school's administrative office or IT department for assistance. They should be able to guide you through the registration process or escalate the issue to PowerSchool support on your behalf.
It's essential to have patience during this process, as sometimes email delays can occur due to server issues or high volumes of email traffic. Be sure to provide them with the relevant details, such as your name, your son's name, the email address you used for registration, and any error messages you may have encountered.

Remember to always be cautious about sharing personal information or clicking on links from unknown sources to protect your online security and privacy. Always verify that any communication or email claiming to be from PowerSchool is legitimate before taking any action.

If you have any other questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask.

mymilestonecard