RECOVER A SERVER

SPASvivian
Padawan

RECOVER A SERVER

To Whom it may concern, This is Vivian from Saint Paul American School Beijing (SPAS Beijing). We also have a branch school in the Philippines which is Saint Paul American School Clark (SPAS Clark). SPAS Clark used to use the same server with SPAS Beijing. However, SPAS Beijing has suspended for 2023-2024 school year. So the PowerSchool server of SPAS Beijing has also been suspended. However, the administrator didn’t make a backup plan. So now SPAS Clark is unable to use the PowerSchool. The administrators cannot log in, the teachers cannot update grades. With the new semester of SPAS Clark has began we really want to get the PowerSchool back. So here are my questions: 1、 How can we get back our SPAS Beijing Server so the SPAS Clark can use it. 2、 Can we get an independent server for SPAS Clark? 3、 Since the tech person has left the school how can we set a new administrator for SPAS Beijing? 4、 Can SPAS Beijing get a mirror image so that we can recover all the past data when we restart for 2024-2025 school year? This is kind of emergency. We really appreciate that someone can help us asap. Please contact me via email Vivian.cao@stpaulamerican.org Thank you ~ @PowerSchool support
5 Replies
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @SPASvivian 

We would like to discuss your queries in details and get the required information for further investigation. We will be reaching out to you through a case to assist you further.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

SPASvivian
Padawan

Thank you for your reply. Please let me know what we need to provide, or what we need to do.

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @SPASvivian 

Sure, thank you for your cooperation!

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

SPASvivian
Padawan

Hi, There, it has been a long time since last post, do we have any plans for this?

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @SPASvivian 

I had reached out to you through an email informing you that the support team is currently working with your district to resolve the issue regarding your access to PowerSchool and we will update you as soon as we hear back from them.

We appreciate your patience while we are working with the support team to provide you the most up-to-date information.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator