Powerschool test server content

zidhinzz
Journeyman

Powerschool test server content

9 Replies
NinaRi
Veteran

Hello @zidhinzz,

Thank you for posting in the PowerSchool Community!  We sent you a private message about your access levels. We will continue to follow up with you in the private message on your next steps. Thank you!

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.
jramsay1
Apprentice

I just noticed the same thing. Is there a way to get this issue resolved?

Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @jramsay1,

I will follow up with you through a case to discuss your access to PowerSchool SIS admin resources further.  In Community, we would like to make sure that no private information is shared in public.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
BrianS37
Rookie

I don't seem to access either, any assistance would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @BrianS37

I will follow up with you through a case to discuss your access to PowerSchool SIS admin resources further.  

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Vash1177
Journeyman

I am also not able to access this link...

KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Vash1177 

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community!  

We created a case on your behalf.  We will continue to follow up with you in the case about your access levels.  

KritiS
Community Moderator

If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
KevinWRPSB
Rookie

I am also unable to access the link:

https://help.powerschool.com/t5/PowerSchool-SIS-Administrator/How-To-Setup-a-PowerSchool-Test-Server...

Your help greatly appreciated.

KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @KevinWRPSB 

I will follow up in a case to look into your access to the resources in the PowerSchool Community.

KritiS
Community Moderator

If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!