PowerSchool meeting link

sdouglas3
Recruit

PowerSchool meeting link

Good morning,

I will be attending the PowerSchool in the next hour or so, Is there a website that I need to click on.

3 Replies
CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @sdouglas3,

Thank you for reaching out to the PowerSchool Community!

We will be happy to work with you on the link for your meeting. Could you please provide us additional information about the meeting such as title, date/time, who hosting, etc. Anything to help us locate it for you.

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support
sdouglas3
Recruit

Good afternoon, 

Has the meeting started yet? I am not able to see the meeting.

CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @sdouglas3,

Can you tell me which product meeting you are looking for? We have a number of meetings occurring each day and I am not sure which one you are looking to attend.

Most of the meetings, not all, are located in the PowerSchool Community Events Hub. You might be able to locate the one you are looking for by reviewing these but we do have some that are announced in the forums and are not yet in the Events Hub.

If you don't see the one you want in the Events Hub, please let me know which product.

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support