Parent provide feedback to Student's work on schoology

manseta
Journeyman

Parent provide feedback to Student's work on schoology

Hi all --

I am wondering if your school district has a setup to allow parent to provide feedback on students work (like yay, nice work) type of simile feedback as an encouragement. 

I have seen once related video on you tube which shows the way it is possible on  schoology but such functionality is not enabled or our district admins don't know how to achieve it. 

Do any one can provide guideline which i can pass along to SChool admin so they can setup such arrangement? / setup? 

Thanks much

Sanjay

4 Replies
manseta
Journeyman

^^ any help is appreciated.  Or would you help to find correct person from powerschool? I am assuming you both are employee of powerschool. 
manseta
Journeyman

^^ any help is appreciated.  Or would you help to find correct person from powerschool? I am assuming you both are employee of powerschool. 
manseta
Journeyman

Do anyone from Power school admin reads this? Do they care to even reply? hello? 

KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @manseta 

Currently, we do not have the ability to allow parents to comment on student assignments. However, Parents can comment on general discussions/messages as mentioned in this video.

Would you please provide the video that showed parents can comment on assignments so we can review this further?

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!