PIN number

Cristina4

PIN number

When I receive a call from Campus Adventures I am required to enter access code then pin but I forgot my pin! Can someone reach out to reset the pin please and Ty
Cristina Cisneros
6 Replies
ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Cristina4,

I'd be happy to look further into this issue for you. Can you please share the name of the PowerSchool product that you are referring to and share a complete screenshot of your screen? Additionally, it will be helpful if you can share the link to the site where you are being asked to enter this pin.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator 

hayleighbsmith
Trainee

Hi! I am having similar trouble, could you help me please! It is SmartFind Express!
Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @hayleighbsmith,

Can you please share more information on this issue that you are facing? What exactly are you looking for and where do you need to enter?

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
hayleighbsmith
Trainee

Hi!
My issue is on SmartFind Express. I will get a call periodically and it asks for my access ID and my Pin. I know my access ID, But i don’t know my pin. Meaning I have no clue what the automated call is about, and am unsure how to reset this pin on my end of things. If you could be of any help that would be wonderful. Thanks!
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @hayleighbsmith 

Substitutes receive phone calls for job offers and asked for their access ID and PIN. If you have logged into SmartFind Express for the first time, then your access ID is your Pin.

For Employees and substitutes that have forgotten their password, they can use the forgot password link on the login page of SFE to recover their password.  Once they recover their password using the link they received in the recover password email from SFE and login, they can also change their Password and pin under the Profile Menu --> Personal Information ( PIN (Phone Password)  -  Password). The SFE system sends an email with the reset link, to the email address listed on the Employee's or substitute’s profile.

We recommend reaching out to your District who should be able to help you login.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

HeatherWeist
PowerSchool Mentor
PowerSchool Mentor

@Cristina4   I don't believe Campus Adventures is a PowerSchool product. You will need to contact the program directly for assistance. 

Heather Weist, MEd
PowerSchool - SIS Administrator, Commonwealth Charter Academy

PowerSchool Mentor/Champion

PowerSchool Mentor of the Year 2021 Winner

PowerSchool Beta Tester of the Year 2022 Winner

Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution. Thanks!

Mentors_badgeChampions_badge