My Final Grades are not changing despite teacher adding scores

akulthota
Padawan

My Final Grades are not changing despite teacher adding scores

I just noticed that My final grades are not changing, despite the teacher adding scores. Is this a powerschool problem, or do I have to wait until my semester ends so that the grade recalculates?

1 Solution
JeffG9
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

@akulthota It sounds like you are a student, so you best bet is to reach out to your teacher directly. There are a number of reasons a new assignment score wouldn't change the final grade, such as the teacher setting the assignment to not count in final grade calculation.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
SAFFIYAT
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @akulthota

For us to assist you further would you please elaborate on where your final grades are not changing, such as PowerTeacher Pro or in the Student Portal?

If you are referring to the PowerTeacher pro then, you would need to recalculate the grades and check again.

Saffiya Tasneem
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
akulthota
Padawan

Yep thanks @SAFFIYAT ! I got my response. 

JeffG9
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

@akulthota It sounds like you are a student, so you best bet is to reach out to your teacher directly. There are a number of reasons a new assignment score wouldn't change the final grade, such as the teacher setting the assignment to not count in final grade calculation.

Yep thanks @JeffG9 ! I reached out to my teacher, and she said that it was because of low weightage on the assignments.