Missing Exception to Calculate as 50%

cmartin14
Padawan

Missing Exception to Calculate as 50%

Schoology Gradebook:

My district has a 50 point grade scale policy and I am trying to find a way to recode the "missing" exception to calculate as a 50%. Or how to add an exception to do this that allows some sort of "Mark all blank grades to ___" on the assignment menu in the gradebook. I also want it to automatically update when a student submits an automatically graded assignment (same way the other exceptions do) so I don't have to go and click "clear override" a ton of times if students submit work late.

2 Replies
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @cmartin14 

Currently, we do not have a way to recode the missing exception or add as per your requirement. However, you can log your requests as an Enhancement Request on PowerSchool Ideas Portal so that the product team can take a look at this. This article should walk you through how to raise an Enhancement Request.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
ecolpi
PowerSchool Mentor
PowerSchool Mentor

I just had a teacher request this same idea, and I think it's a great one. I created an enhancement request for it if you haven't already and want to upvote it: https://powerschool-enhancements.ideas.aha.io/ideas/LMS-I-1792 

Emily Zauss Colpi
Mariemont City Schools