Copy a JE

dmoore03

Copy a JE

I am looking for information on how to copy a JE from a previous, distributed JE to a new JE so I can rename, make a few edits and distribute the new JE.  It seems to be an available function, but I can't find any documentation on it other than this brief note:

dmoore03_0-1675882302418.png

I have the proper permissions all set up and I am able to copy, I select a new screen and paste and it is all successful.  But there is no account information with debits and credits that copied over.  If anyone has any documentation on how to do this correctly, I would appreciate it.  It sure would save time  in entering similar JEs each month if we could copy from an existing set.

Thanks,

Deb Moore

3 Replies
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @dmoore03 

For us to assist you further, would you please provide us with the name of the PowerSchool Product you are referring to while trying to copy a JE?

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
dmoore03

The "copy a JE" function is within BusinessPlus

KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @dmoore03 

The Copy JE Set is under Tools:

In case you are still facing any issues, then we recommend reaching out to the Technical Contact of your district who should be able to connect with the PowerSchool Support Team. The Support Team would be able to assist you closely to copy the function as well as with your other requirements.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!