Bulk IEP Snapshot

susannelson
Apprentice

Bulk IEP Snapshot

Is there a way to run bulk IEP Snapshot report?

9 Replies
SAFFIYAT
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @susannelson

For us to assist you further would you please provide us with more information, such as:

• Name of the PowerSchool product you are referring to e.g. Special Programs or eSchoolPlus
  • Elaborate more on the statement- "run bulk IEP Snapshot report"
  • What are you trying to achieve?

Saffiya Tasneem
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
susannelson
Apprentice

Thank you for getting back to me.  I am working in Special Programs and looking to create a report with the IEP Snapshots.  The goal is to run a report that would contain all of our IEP summary sheets.   Can this be done similarly to running bulk Progress reports? Currently, I do not see an option to do so.

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @susannelson 

Thank you for elaborating on your query!

IEP snapshot reports have information from certain IEP fields like disability, age, grade and other information. On the other hand, the Summary Sheet is likely a section in your IEP documents. So, would you please confirm if you are aiming to create a report with fields from the IEP summary sheet just like a snapshot report has? Also, do you want to bulk print the whole Summary Sheet from the student's IEPs to be sent to parents?

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

susannelson
Apprentice

I am working on getting more information. As soon as I have a few more details, I will reach out.  Thanks

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

@susannelson Yes, please do let us know how you are planning to run the report for us to assist you further.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

ahippen

I am also looking for a way to do a bulk print of the IEP Snapshots so that our Encore teachers (music, french, P.E., etc) have easy access to their students needs without having to sift through all IEP's for the entire school (since they service the whole school).

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @ahippen

Please refer to this document: Use-a-list-report-for-bulk-and-batch-printing to know the steps to bulk print IEP Snapshots that you require.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

katinaberg
Apprentice

The document has been moved.  Would it be possible to post it again?

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @katinaberg 

Sure! You can refer to this document: Use-a-list-report-for-bulk-and-batch-printing.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator