Has anyone had trouble running Simple Tally for 2021 School Year?

jfinchUpperDarbySD
Journeyman

Has anyone had trouble running Simple Tally for 2021 School Year?

Hey all, Just yesterday and today I have been getting an error when I run simple tally for next school year. I have done this the exact same way before and never had an issue. I included a picture. Any ideas what this could be? Screen Shot 2020-04-09 at 12.16.41 PM.png

3 Replies
MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @jfinchUpperDarbySD,

A fix for Simple Tally not working is included in the April minor release.  Please have the release installed once available and test.  If you still experience this issue after the installation, I recommend reaching out to the Designated Support Contact within the district to open a case on your behalf and assist you further.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
obrienj
Rookie

Did you recently get an update? Ours broke with our last update but the fix is the 19.11.6.0 Release which we are getting tomorrow morning. ESP-35163 Simple Tally Report "The Simple Tally report was failing for users in the Next Year or Summer School mode. This issue has been resolved." 

SowmyaN
Expert

Hi @obrienj,

We regret the delay in response.

The Simple Taly Report for Next school year and summer mode has been fixed in the 19.11.7.0 latest release. I recommend installing the latest update for better results. 

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!