Register for Monthly Covid-19

hackashs
Practitioner

Register for Monthly Covid-19

How do you register for the Monthly COVID-19 sessions?  I see the recordings posted, but how do you join the conversation live?

Stephanie Hackash, CPA
Reading School District
3 Replies
MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @hackashs 

The last session of the Covid-19 office hours ended in March.  We encourage you and other community members to watch for the new ERP seminars coming soon.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
Solange
Professional

@MuskanS Somehow I had actually signed up for an April and May meeting - can't find the link I used to sign up for these. And it doesn't appear that these sessions were cancelled since the calendar link took me to the 'waiting room'. I just wanted to make sure this meeting was canceled and not that the zoom link was changed. Can you confirm that? TIA

BishalG
Ninja

Hi @Solange

I was able to confirm that there was a scheduling issue. There wasn't an Office Hours meeting held yesterday, May 11th, 2021.  The last COVID-19 Office Hours meeting was held in March.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!