Forgot password and security questions

KristyDillard

Forgot password and security questions

Hello everyone, I completely forgot my efinance password and now I cannot remember my security questions because I forgot those as well! I am at a loss and really need to access this information. My HR says they are not able to help. 

6 Replies
CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @KristyDilllard,

Thank you for posting in the PowerSchool Community!

To protect your privacy, are not able to access or change your eFinancePlus username, password, or security questions.

I have reached out to a Technical Contact in your district who should be contacting you for assistance.

If we can continue to help, please let us know!

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support
jbogan4
Trainee

I have the same issue.  Is there someone in technical support that can help?  Thank you!

KristyDillard

I never got it fixed, I've just been going without it unfortunately. 

KristyDillard

I never got it fixed, so I just have not been able to log in. I do not know what else to do. 

KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @KristyDillard @jbogan4 

We recommend reaching out to the Technical Contact of your district who should be able to assist you further by manually resetting your password and security questions.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
jbogan4
Trainee

I have the same issue with Efinance.  Can you help?  Forgot password and security question answers