Technical Contact FAQs & Resources

PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Technical Contact FAQs & Resources

If you are a Technical Contact, you'll find FAQs and Resources available here. Additionally, we have a Forum you can use to connect with other technical contacts, ask questions, and share best practices. 

JbidK
PowerSchool Community Manager
20 Replies
Highlighted
lbalanovich
Rookie

Re: Technical Contact FAQs & Resources

I am a technical contact, but when I click a link (FAQs and Resources), I get this message:

You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action.

Click your browser's Back button to continue.

How do I fix it?

Thanks,

Luda Balanovich

PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Hello, I just registered as a new user. Unfortunately I go distracted and added a "j" to my user name.  I'd really like to get this fixed. Can you please help me to reset my user name?

Thank you,

Kim Byrne

Angelam7
Veteran

Hello @kimbyrne,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community!  We are very excited that you joined us.  I was able to correct your username and the "j" is now removed.  If you need any other assistance or if you have any questions please let us know!

Best,

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
lbalanovich
Rookie

When I click it, I get this message:

You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action.

Click your browser's Back button to continue.

How do I fix it?

Thanks

ChadAB
Padawan

Hello,

I am also a technical contact for our school division, but do not enjoy this status in the PowerSchool Community, and would also appreciate being contacted to get this situation rectified.

Thank you!

Angelam7
Veteran

Hello @ChadAB,

Thank you for your post! I am sorry to hear you have been having difficulty accessing all of the modules within the Community. Once you, as a technical contact has registered your account, there is a daily window during which PowerSchool syncs technical contact data and updates new accounts accordingly. At this time, your account appears to be updated and you should be able to access all of the technical contact areas in the Community as needed. Please let us know if you have any further issues and we will be happy to assist!

Angelam7

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
ChadAB
Padawan

Thank you @Angelam7!

Angelam7
Veteran

Hello @ChadAB,

You are most welcome.  Have a wonderful day!!!

Angelam7

lolobelles
Rookie

One of my teachers can't access a recommendation form I sent to them on schoolrecs.com, and they noticed the due date was January 26, 2018. What's confusing is how one of my other teachers completed and submitted it in November, despite the incorrect due date. I understand if you can't help me with this, but thank you for your time.