PowerSchool Community Feedback and Suggestions

Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Re: PowerSchool Community Feedback and Suggestions

Thank you for submitting a request to add a preferred first name to Community member accounts!  I have submitted the suggestion to the PowerSchool Product Team.  Please continue to share feature requests with the PowerSchool Community Team.  We appreciate your suggestion to improve the Community.

Jamie M.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator

Thank you for submitted feature requests in PowerSchool Community!  I have submitted a feature request to the PowerSchool Product team on your behalf to create a dashboard for all users when accessing their TalentEd account as well as adding a job status feature.  We thank you for your suggestions to improve TalentEd products.  

Jamie M.
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
JasonO
Rookie

My feedback is on the Case Portal > Manage Cases

There is no "Resolution" section to see the final resolution of a case. Sometimes cases are closed by Dev, which just happened to me, but Dev never posts a comment to the case, they just fill in the Resolution. So if I go back and look at my case I would just see its closed but with no reason as to why with the last update from support indicating the case was sent to Dev.

Also, it has been mentioned that there will be a separate portal for tracking Enhancements, is there any more information on this?

Community Moderator

Thank you for submitting a feature improvement for PowerSchool Community!  I have submitted a feature request to the PowerSchool Product team on your behalf to add teh conclusion field to the case view in Case Portal.  

It does appear there are three cases open with Support that have been escalated to the PowerSchool Development Team.  I recommend reaching out to PowerSchool Support to request an update on any case that as been reported to Development.  

We thank you for your suggestions to improve the PowerSchool Community for teachers.

Jamie M.
jfaust
Rookie

I would love to see a couple enhancements to Recruit & Hire:

Right now I can only trigger Staff Email Notices as an "all or nothing".  When we make a new hire, it would be helpful to be able to pick and choose who receives the notice (i.e. Hiring Manager, building secretary...) and these people do not need to know about each and every hire, just the ones in their building.  It would be a great help to our communication process to be able to use filters to select who would receive certain notices.

It would also be helpful to have the ability to default the Begin Hire Form to check/uncheck certain boxes (such as defaulting the "Set job posting to filled" to unchecked).

Thanks!

Community Moderator

Thank you for reaching out in the Community!  I have submitted a feature request to the PowerSchool Product team on your behalf to enable a feature to enhance notifications within Recruit and Hire allowing specific user roles to be selected for notifications as well as a default the Begin Hire form.  We thank you for your suggestions to improve Unified Talent.  

Jamie M.
MarylouS1
Rookie

Hello. I wish the fonts and the whole screen design was a little darker. It's too grey. Grey scale does not help.

Thank you.

Community Moderator Angelam7
Community Moderator

Hi @MarylouS1,

Thank you for your feedback!  I understand you would like to see the font and the layout on the darker side.  Will you confirm the product you are referencing in your request, please?

Angelam7

MarylouS1
Rookie

This screen. The PowerSchool Community. Contact Support and Case Management are where I spend a lot of time but the interface in the PowerScool Community in general, including where I am right now to respond. Other areas are much easier for me to see. Example:

https://www.powerschool.com/analytics/?utm_campaign=CORP-UC-NL-2019-01-[Customer%20and%20Prospect%20...

Does that answer your question?

Also, when I click the link from your email to me, or from the Case Management emails, it would be GREAT if it would take you to the ticket that is referenced. I have to search for the actual ticket #, not sure if it is closed or where to look. Our old case management tool took us right to the ticket.

Thank you.

Community Moderator Angelam7
Community Moderator

Hi @MarylouS1,

Thank you for clarifying and taking the time to post your suggestions in the Community!  We will review the suggestions you have provided. We encourage you to continue to post any additional feedback or suggestions you may have within the Community. Stay tuned for more to come!  

Angelam7