PowerSchool Community Feedback and Suggestions

Community Manager
Community Manager

PowerSchool Community Feedback and Suggestions

Do you have feedback on how our new PowerSchool Community looks and functions?

Do you have suggestions for how we can make our Community even better?

Please post your feedback and suggestions here. We'll review all posts and share updates. 

We look forward to hearing from you!

1 Reply

Re: PowerSchool Community Feedback and Suggestions

I really love Powerschool/ Haiku., and I am sorry that my district won't be renewing due to cost.  Recently I began teaching at the community college level using Canvas, and I find myself really missing powerschool ease of use and quality of design. 

One direction I'd love to see some more development in is a collaborative video creation tool for student groups.  As an nglish/ Social Sciences project I have students make persuasive documentaries using WeVideo- it generally integrates well will Google Drive and YouTube (and therefore Haiku) but it would be great if we didn't have to usea third party program to create these projects.  WeVideo is our preferred program for now because it allows students to combine text slides, image slides, video and audio clips and titles/ transitions in a format that's not impossible to teach in a week.  However, to collaborate on a single project, students need to subscribe to the premium version, which needless to say will not be funded by our school and is not something I can require of our families.  It may take a while before the technioloigy allows for this feature in Powerschool (especially to be used effectively on mobile devices) but it's something I'd love to see in the future.  Thanks for reading!