Please Introduce Yourself!

Community Moderator MichelleB
Community Moderator

Re: Please Introduce Yourself!

Welcome, @ABAlfano87

Thank for taking the time to introduce yourself. I love your enthusiam for PSLearning and the Community; we are happy to have you here!

Michelle B
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
jgates
Practitioner

Good morning.  My name is John Gates, CISSP and I am Manager of Information Systems at Lake Park High School, Roselle, IL  we use eSchoolPLUS here in our district.  Have a great day!

Community Moderator

Hi @jgates

Welcome to the Community!  

Michelle B

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
jgates
Practitioner

Thanks!  Much appreciated!

rrusseau
Hobbyist

Hello everyone,

I just realized that whle I've replied to someone's introduction, I never officially introduced myself. My name is Rod Russeau. I am the Director of Technology & Information Services for Community High School District 99 in Downers Grove, IL. We are a district with two high schools, about 5,000 students, an hour west of Chicago.

Weve been eSchoolPLUS and eFinancePLUS users since 2007. We were beta users of IEPPlus 5,0, and are now users of PowerSchool Special Education. 

I've been serving in this role at District 99 for 22 years. Technology has certainly changed in that time! Before that, I spent 20 years working for a company that developed student and financial information systems for schools. Over that time I did everything from software design, programming, installations, training, support and management. I had the good fortune to visit and work with hundreds of school districts all across the country.

I am looking forward to this unitied platform allowing communications and sharing of resources.

Happy Easter everyone!

Rod Russeau

Community Moderator Jaclynp
Community Moderator

Hi Rod

Welcome to the PowerSchool Community!

Looks like you have a interesting and extensive background, thanks for sharing.

We hope you will enjoy the Community and connect with other users like yourself.

Feel free to post questions, or respond to posts that you may know the answer.

Happy Easter to you too!

Jaclynp

Lynn48026
Trainee

Hi
Community Moderator

Hi @Lynn48026

Welcome to the Community!  Did you want to share a bit about yourself or the PowerSchool products you are using? 

Please feel free to explore the Knowledge Base articles and forums within Community. Posting is a great way to earn badges and to be added to the leaderboard.  We encourage you to post questions and feedback as you go through implementation and the Community will be happy to assist you along the way!

Michelle B

amhtech
Hobbyist

Hello,

My name is Tricia Corey. I am the Technology Business Analyst for Alamo Heights ISD in San Antonio, Texas.

I have been using PowerSchool (Sungard) products since 2001.

I am the district Cognos writer and I manage ESP. We are using Cognos 10 and we are on ESP 4.0 and EFP 5.1. We are in the process of implementing InfoSnap for our Online Enrollment Registration process.

We are a small district with 5 campuses, about 4700 students.

I am looking forward to sharing and communicating with other ESP users.

Thank you!

jgates
Practitioner

Welcome :-)