Please Introduce Yourself!

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Please Introduce Yourself!

Hi @sryan,

We are extremely excited to see you in PowerSchool Community!

This is a great platform to find resources and forums related to PowerSchool products. We would love to see the active participation of our members.

We encourage you to check out our product forums and the attached links should help you get started within our Community: 

How to get started in our Community (Video)  

We have introduced the COVID-19 resources page within our Community to ensure all our customers receive assistance in this great time of uncertainty. 

Happy PowerSchooling, Shannon!

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Trainee

My name is Monica Marquez, I am the lead Administrative Assistant at Blair Elementary School, TCAPS.

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Welcome to PowerSchool Community! @marquezmo 

It is a delight to have you as our Community member.

The articles whose links are provided below should be a great start for you to start exploring Community. 

How to get started in our Community 

Where to Locate Product Forums and Knowledge Base Articles.  

How to Post and Respond to Forums 

We look forward for your active participation. Stay safe.

AbrittyB
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Please give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If the answer helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Highlighted
Padawan

Greetings from beautiful Colorado! My name is Eva Hernandez and although I have used Power School as a teacher for many years... I will use it with admin access! As the Director of Operations, I'm sure I will use this community page often! I'm looking forward to it. 

Eva

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @evahernandez,

Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself to the members of the Community!

We are very excited to have you here and we look forward to your active participation in the PowerSchool community.

Sowmya Karmel
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Trainee

Good Wednesday, June 10, 2020!! 

My name is Joann Wright-Colding and the very proud parent of a 14 year old (July 5) who will be attending FHS!! 

We are excited and a little scared, as all he knows is private school since age 2.....I am an elementary school principal and his dad is an elementary school teacher (4th grade)......we value education and want the very best experiences for our son......hoping he can have a great time, experience so much and grow as an individual through FHS!!!  

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hello @jwright-77,

Welcome to PowerSchool Community!

We are glad to hear that you value education and very excited to have you here!  

I recommend reviewing the article on How to get started in our community that should help you with getting started in the Community.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Highlighted
Journeyman

I am one of two office managers at T.A. Norris Middle School in beautiful Peace River, AB (Canada).  We have approximately 275 students, grade 5 to 8.  We started using PowerSchool in September 2019.  I am 56 years old, divorced, and as a [financial] result will be in the workforce for many more years, so it is essential that I stay on top of new technology.  

Joan Blench

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Welcome to PowerSchool Community! @blenchj 

We are very glad to have you as a new member of the Community and would be pleased to assist you with any concern that you might have regarding PowerSchool and it's products. Community is a great interactive public forum with a variety of resources such as product-specific forums, knowledge-base articles, product updates, and many more.

The articles whose links are provided below should be a great start for you to start exploring Community. 

How to get started in our Community 

Where to Locate Product Forums and Knowledge Base Articles.  

How to Post and Respond to Forums 

Looking forward to your active participation in the Community.

AbrittyB
Please give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If the answer helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Highlighted
Recruit

Oki My name is Sue Leong-Neumann and I teach Grade 3 at Napi's Playground Elementary School in Brocket, Alberta.  We are using PowerTeacher and were told there are modules we could do here to learn more.  Currently, I am looking through the site to familiarize myself with the site.  I really like all the online resources that I see to help do some virtual learning as I feel we may be back doing e-learning or home learning back in the Fall.