Please Introduce Yourself!

AltheaR
Rookie

Re: Please Introduce Yourself!

Hi Everyone 

I am the Powerschool Adminstrator for a Charter School here is NC. We have used Powerschool for the past 3 years, but this year is our first year utilizing about 80% of it and it has been a learning curve for me. I think it is a great system but just getting to know the system can be a headache!

Community Support Expert ElstonS
Community Support Expert

Hey @AltheaR

We welcome you to the PowerSchool Community!

Thank you for taking the time out to introduce yourself to the PowerSchool Community members. 

PowerSchool Community helps you find answers to your questions, get help from others, share ideas, and learn best practices. We look forward to helping you in the Community and hope your learning curve is a fun and easy one. 

Please reach out to us if you have any queries. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

BrettS
Hobbyist

Hello,

I am Director of Technology at Saint Andrew's Episcopal School in Saratoga, California. 1 year in to using PowerSchool. Using: PowerSchool SIS, Enrollment, Learning, Unified Classroom.

Trying to get all the tools working together. 

Community Support Expert MuskanS
Community Support Expert

Welcome to the Community, @BrettS!

Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself to members of the PowerSchool Community!

The Community Team values the relationship that is built between PowerSchool Community members in product discussion forums. You can discuss any issues regarding your product and PowerSchool Community helps you find answers to your questions.

I have provided links below that should assist utilizing the PowerSchool Community to find the most up-to-date articles and connecting with other PowerSchool users.

Getting-Started-on-PowerSchool-Community

Subscriptions-and-Notifications

We look forward to hearing from you in the Community!

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!Community Moderator
hateit4ya
Trainee

Hi I'm Sam. I'm a parent. Where should I post a question about a half-day program registeration not showing up in the proper place? Thanks.

Community Support Expert BishalG
Community Support Expert

Hi @hateit4ya,

Welcome to the PowerSchool Community. We are glad to have you here.

Sam, you could post your question regarding a half-day program registration not showing up in the proper place in the PowerSchool Enrollment (Registration) Family Support Forum. I have provided the link for your convenience.

To help you further navigate through the Community I will suggest that you check out our resources:

While posting in the forums we recommend that you share as much information as possible to help members understand your concern properly and respond accordingly with helpful replies, while it's appreciated to be thorough while posting, one should be cautious to not provide any Personally Identifiable Information such as the name(s) of others, address, contact number(s), etc as we wish to protect the privacy of our community members.

I hope this helps and Please reach out to us if you have any further queries.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
tmendo
Journeyman

Good Morning!

My name is Tiffany Mendoza and I am an Administrative Assistant at PMCS! Some of the functions of Powerschool I am currently using are ADA/ADM by student to check absences and send letters. I worked with eschools for seven years so some of this feels foreign to me. I'm getting there! Have  a great day!

Best,

Tiffany  

Community Support Expert Reshma
Community Support Expert

@tmendo 

Welcome to the PowerSchool Community! We are really happy to have you here!!

Please feel free to explore the Knowledge Base articles and forums within the Community. Posting is a great way to earn badges and to be acknowledged in the Community.
I would be happy to share a few resources to help you further navigate through the Community:

We encourage you to post your questions and feedback on the Community and we will be glad to assist you always!

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

tmendo
Journeyman

@Reshma  thank you !

mann
Rookie

Hello-

I am a secretary serving a 1A Elementary and High School.  We currently use Power School SIS.  What I am interested in learning more about is data for Attendance,Tardies, and Absences.  For instance, what percentage of students are present, absent, or tardy during a certain week or day.

Thanks for the support and assistance!

mmann