Please Introduce Yourself!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Please Introduce Yourself!

Hello eveyone,

My name is Aaron J. Young a teacher at Pike County High School located in Brundidge, Al

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @barretta44,

We welcome you to the PowerSchool community!  We are excited to have you onboard and look forward to your active participation in the PowerSchool community.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
Highlighted
Journeyman

My name is Justin Theisen and I am a teacher at Indianola High School in Indianola, IA. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hey Justin,

Hope you and your family are doing well! Crazy stuff we're going through right?

Take care and hope we make it back to school!

Kyla

Highlighted
Practitioner

Yes I know alot of crazy stuff out there right now everyone please be safe!!

Highlighted
Rookie

Hello,

I am Jill and work in the Guidance office of South Newton High School, Kentland Indiana.  We are just getting introduced to PS and switching over from another SIS.  Although our beginning is sure to be less than smooth with CoVID-19 situation slammed right into our training, I am excited to learn about PS and get it up and running for our school.

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @pattersonj,

We are extremely happy to see you here in PowerSchool Community!

This is a great platform to connect with other Powerschool community members to ask product-related queries on forums and find knowledgebase articles, etc.  You can navigate through the Community to learn more about our products by clicking here.

With growing concerns around COVID-19, we’re providing resources and solutions that help you with your learning.  The COVID-19 resources section on Community houses resources on various products.  We recommend having a look at these by clicking the link given below:

COVID-19 Resources

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted

Hi. My name is John. I teach 7th grade social studies at Indianola Middle School. This is my 30th year in education. 

Highlighted
Senior

Hey @Kaalej

We welcome you to the PowerSchool Community and thank you for being an inspiration to many and for your long and outstanding contribution to the field of education. 

The PowerSchool Community is a great place to find product-related resources like knowledgebase articles, announcements, forums, etc. I have attached an article here that should guide you with getting started in the Community. 

We also have a COVID-19 resources page that can be accessed by all Community members to ensure everyone has easy access to important resources. 

We encourage you to actively participate and engage in our product forums. Our Community members can benefit a lot from your expertise and experience.

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Highlighted
Recruit

My name is David Bakrins.  I am a school psychologist in Harvard Community Unit School District 50 in Harvard, IL.  This is the 2nd year that our district has been using Power School for Special Education.  Starting next school year, we will also be using Power School as our School Information System.