Please Introduce Yourself!

Re: Please Introduce Yourself!

My name is Patty Bottorff.  I am in Rockford, Illinois.  District RPS 205.  I do the Student Information State Reporting to ISBE/IWAS/SIS.

Community Moderator Jaclynp
Community Moderator

Hi Patty

Welcome to the PowerSchool Community!

Thanks for the introduction, if you have any questions please feel free to ask away.

Have a great day.

Jaclynp

PowerSchool Community Moderator

RSlayman
Journeyman

Hi everyone.  I am Renee Slayman and I'm the Supervisor of Data Management for the St. Joseph School District in St. Joseph, MO.  I've been working with PowerSchool since 2008.

Thanks, Renee'

Community Moderator Jaclynp
Community Moderator

Hi Renee

Welcome!

10 years working with PowerSchool that's great, you could be a great resource for our community. Feel free to reach out with any comments or questions.

Thank you,

Jaclynp

PowerSchool Community Moderator

jst
Rookie

Hello! My name is Jamie and I am from Du Quoin Community Unit District 300, in Du Quoin, Illinois.  I am

the Payroll Official for our district and have been at this position for almost 2 years,

PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Hi Jamie!

Welcome to the Community! We are excited to have to you and look forward hearing what you have to share! Please feel free to reach out to a Community Moderator if we may be of any assistance!

Best,

JoshK

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
jst
Rookie

I was wondering if this is more for the student side of things or are there users on here that use Chalkable for Accounting and Payroll.

Highlighted
MaryHanleyLC
Journeyman

Hello:

I am the Media Resources coordinator at Mary Hanley School's Learning Commons (LC).  We have approximately 470 K - 6 students.  Our LC houses an extensive library collection of books, magazines and teaching resources.  We also have a maker space with 3-D printers, games, robotics, etc.

I have a Masters degree in Library and Information Sciences from the University of Alberta and have worked in a variety of library settings including school, public, government and corporate libraries.  I love where I work as the students are always fun, positive and grateful for what I do.  

PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Welcome to the Community!

How great it is to love what you do for a living! It sounds very interesting, especially the maker space.  Looking forward to seeing you around the Community and in the forums.

Enjoy the site.

JulieM

Community Moderator

gbaca
Padawan

Hi, I'm a Coordinator of Business Applications in San Antonio, TX.  I manage and support several hundred eFinancePLUS users. Written reports in Cognos 10.2 for a couple of years now, being initially introduced to Impromptu 7.x and making the switch to 10.2 shortly after arriving.  Migrated 100 reports from Impromptu and written 100 more in Cognos.   Limited time in eSchoolPLUS / Cognos but have written or consulted on a few reports in eSchoolPLUS as well.

Unfortunately I still do not have access to the eFP areas in this forum.  'Awaiting activation' is the word from supervisor who added me for eFP access.  Not sure what needs to be activated but some help would be appreciated.