Please Introduce Yourself!

jbidk
Community Manager
Community Manager

Please Introduce Yourself!

Our Community is a great place to connect with other PowerSchool users and exchange ideas.

Please share a bit about yourself such as your role, where you are from, which PowerSchool solutions you are currently using, and any additional areas of interest you'd like to include. 

Our Community would love to hear from you!

JbidK
PowerSchool Community Manager
665 Replies
PS_AM1
Veteran

Hi @LandraC,

Thank you for introducing yourself to the Community!  We are thrilled to have you and hope you the information in the Community helpful.  If you have any questions, please let us know and we will be happy to help.

Have a great day!

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Catmomdoo2370
Trainee

I am Cathy Greig. Parent of students at West Lynde PS and Henry Street High School. I am a Registered Nurse.
jamiem7
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thank you for joining the Community, Cathy!

The most popular pages for parents are Enrollment and PowerSchool Mobile.  We look forward to your activity in the Community!

Jamie H.
Lead Community Moderator

Explore becoming a PowerSchool Mentor today!
ckintner
Trainee

Hi, I'm Cheryl and I am a second grade teacher with the Moscow Charter School in Moscow Idaho.  I've been teaching here for 17 years.  Our school plans to use this site for our attendance, gradebook, state reports, discipline entries and lunch counts.  So, I'm looking around before our PD tomorrow.

jamiem7
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself to members of the PowerSchool Community! @ckintner 

We are happy to have you join the PowerSchool Community and look forward to you connecting with other PowerSchool Community members.  

With your 17 years of experience, I'm sure you have many back-to-school tips to share with PowerSchool customers.  We hold a monthly contest within the Community for customers to connect and have a chance to win PowerSchool Swag.  If you would like to share any back-to-school tips, please visit the month contest here,  August Challenge- Best Back to School Tips

Jamie H.
Lead Community Moderator

mindyep78
Padawan

Hi I am completely overwhelmed..lol!!! But aside from that I am a mom of 2 in Northwest PA one of my kiddos is a freshman in college and the other one is a freshman in highschool. O have a wonderful job making pottery for a well known Potter Nationwide and am blessed to be able to raise my kids on my own!!! I am woman here me roar. I love being super involved in both their lives and this seems to be another way I can be. Hopefully it will help me keep tabs on my youngest's academics a little more intimately as he doesn't "dig" school like his sister! Well that is a good start to my chaos and I'm sure I will need lots of support enjoy your day everyone....
jamiem7
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Welcome to the PowerSchool Community! @mindyep78  

Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself to the Community Team and other Community members.  We are excited to have you in the Community!

Jamie H.
Lead Community Moderator

ShirleyC8
Journeyman

Hello I'm Shirley

jamiem7
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Shirley!

Welcome to the PowerSchool Community!

Jamie H.
Lead Community Moderator

AHINTON07
Journeyman

I'm a parent of a 7th grader of odenville Al
MuskanS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @AHINTON07,

So nice to have you as part of our PowerSchool community!

Thank you for introducing yourself to the community members.  PowerSchool community is a great place to start discussions regarding your product, share ideas, and learn best practices.  I have provided links below that should assist in utilizing the PowerSchool community to find the most up-to-date articles and connecting with other PowerSchool users.

Getting-Started-on-PowerSchool-Community

Subscriptions-and-Notifications

Muskan Sehar

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
mbohannon
Journeyman

Hi Everyone,

My name is Michelle Bohannon with Dubois Integrity Academy, I am the new Data Coordinator for the charter school. I have been in this position all of 2 months. I need a lot of help  because I have not had any formal training in Power School. I thank all of you in advance for your support.

Michelle Bohannon

SowmyaN
Expert

Hi @mbohannon, Welcome to PowerSchool Community!

Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself to the Community. We are excited to have you in the community.

In PowerSchool Community, for every product, we have knowledgebase articles related to products. So, here you can find the articles related to the product.

Video: Where to Locate Product Forums and Knowledge Base Articles

Sowmya Karmel
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
FrancesD1
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Michelle, I have found the PowerSchool users to be one of the most helpful and responsive groups I have had the pleasure of dealing with.  Both on this "official" PowerSchool community and in the PSUG groups.

Frances DiDavide

MuskanS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Thank you for your response to Michelle!  I’m glad to hear positive feedback!

Muskan Sehar

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
PollT
Journeyman

Hello! My name is Tracey Poll, and I am the Human Resources Generalist for the Fox C-6 School District in Arnold, MO. I am the system administrator for the Records and Recruit & Hire programs in our district. I would be interested in learning more about expanding the uses for these programs, such as ideas for additional forms and methods for collecting information. We currently use the Records program as our main personnel file system, and I have created forms to allow employees to change their name, change their address/phone number, update their direct deposit information, complete a staff separation form, recommend summer school hires, send employee login information, update W-4s, update their teaching certification on file, and many other things.

MuskanS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @PollT

Welcome to the PowerSchool Community!

Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself to the Community Team and other Community members.
We are excited to have you in the Community! The PowerSchool Community has knowledgebase articles for all PowerSchool products.

I have provided a link below that will walk through how to locate kb articles and forum.

Video-Where-to-Locate-Product-Forums-and-Knowledge-Base-Articles

Here are some great links to help get you started in the Community.

Recruit-and-Hire-Administrator-Knowledge-Base

Welcome-to-the-Recruit-and-Hire-Administrator-Discussion-Forum

Muskan Sehar

Community Moderator
Grisel
Journeyman

Hi, my name is Griselda Monroy, I'm from Guatemala and I am the new Spanish teacher in South Stanly High School. 

SowmyaN
Expert

Hey @GriselThank you for taking the time to introduce yourself to members of the PowerSchool Community!

We are happy to have you join the PowerSchool Community and look forward to you connecting with other PowerSchool Community members.  

Sowmya Karmel
Trinity14
Trainee

Hello.

My name Trinity Clark and I don't have any job experience like you guys do, but I'm willing to learn new things!

I just started college and want to go into the career of teaching for Music Education. Also, I'm from Missouri. 🙂 

MuskanS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Trinity14,

Muskan Sehar

Community Moderator