Please Introduce Yourself!

KristinK
Achiever

Re: Please Introduce Yourself!

Hi,

My name is Kristin Keane and I support PowerSchool for 26 school districts on Long Island and the Lower Hudson Valley region of New York State. Along with my 6 teammates we answer loads of questions on the phone and via email as well as offering many workshops to our supported clients. I have been on the team for 9 years and some of my teammates have been here longer and some are fairly new. We've been busy exploring the new PowerSchool Community site and look forward to it providing us with many additional resources.

Angelam7
Veteran

Hi @KristinK,

Welcome to the Community!  Thank you for sharing that information.  We hope you find the Community useful to your needs and we look forward to hearing more from you.  If you have any questions let us know and we will be glad to help.  

Have a great day!

Best,

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
RachelC
Hobbyist

Hi,

I'm Rachel and work in Albemarle County schools in Virgina. We have been using PowerSchool for about 8 years.

Angelam7
Veteran

Hello @RachelC,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community!  We hope you find the information within the Community beneficial to your needs.  We encourage users to post their questions, suggestions, and any feedback they may have.  If you have any questions let us know and we will be glad to help.

Look forward to hearing more from you!

Best,

Angelam7

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
mgibbone
Journeyman

Hello!  My name is Michael and I am from Levittown School District in New York.  My background is in mathematics education, but I quickly turned to District Administration. I have been working with PowerSchool for about 12 years.  As a database manager, one of the things I really like about PowerSchool is the ability to access backend data and perform custom work.  I also enjoy working in PowerScheduler building HS schedules.  

Looking forward in utilizing the PowerSchool Community!  Will this eventually replace PowerSource?  

Community Moderator ering
Community Moderator

Welcome to the PowerSchool Community Michael!!  There are no plans to replace PowerSource with the PowerSchool Community.  You will find lots of great resources here, and we look forward to seeing more posts from you.

Erin G
Community Moderator ering
Community Moderator

Good Morning Michael,

I wanted to update you with more information regarding PowerSource and the PowerSchool Community.  Our hope and future goals are to have the PowerSchool Community be the go to sight for everyone.  There isn't an exact date as of now, as to the sunsetting of PowerSource, so please stay tuned for updates in the Community. 

Have a wonderful Day Michael! 

Erin G
Highlighted
mgibbone
Journeyman

Thank you for the update! Having a "one-stop shopping" location would definitely be ideal. The PowerSchool Community seems more user-friendly, so I am looking forward to the transition!
pavonc
Journeyman

Hello!

My name is Carmen Pavon, I am the Student Records Coordinator at The American School Foundation A.C. in Mexico City. We are PS SIS users since 2008, two years ago we acquired Learning and last month the school acquired Registration. I am really excited to try this great network to exchange knowlegde, solutions and ideas.

Best,

Carmen Pavón

Angelam7
Veteran

Hi @pavonc,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community!  I hope you find it a useful place to find information and to connect with other PowerSchool users.  Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself, and we look forward to hearing more from you!

Thank you,

Angelam7