Please Introduce Yourself!

jbidk
Community Manager
Community Manager

Please Introduce Yourself!

Our Community is a great place to connect with other PowerSchool users and exchange ideas.

Please share a bit about yourself such as your role, where you are from, which PowerSchool solutions you are currently using, and any additional areas of interest you'd like to include. 

Our Community would love to hear from you!

JbidK
PowerSchool Community Manager
678 Replies
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Roudayna_25 

Welcome to the PowerSchool Community! Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself to the Community.

PowerSchool Community is a great place to interact while looking for solutions, sharing your product expertise with others.  

We recommend reviewing the list of articles mentioned below that will help you get started in the Community:

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Rosekodua
Rookie

Please My husband is died he is from Lebanon and I have two boys Prince and Noah and I will be happy if this month there can be in your school please

Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

I am really sorry to hear about your loss, @Rosekodua.  PowerSchool provides innovative, K-12 education technology software fueling better school management, student growth, and family engagement.  The PowerSchool Community is a great place to discuss any issues/knowledge regarding your PowerSchool product and collaborate with other community members and support experts.  You would need to reach out to the school itself to get further information on enrolling your children.

Please let us know if you have further queries.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
rsmith701
Padawan

Hello All,

I am new to Power Source and I am excited about this community.  I am in my 4th year as an administrator with Dickinson Public Schools in North Dakota.  We are just scratching the surface of what Power School can do.  I hope to explore and discover along with create.  Thank you all for your devotion to helping students and staff!

KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @rsmith701

Welcome to the PowerSchool Community.

PowerSchool Community is a great place to interact while looking for solutions, sharing your product expertise with others, and building your product knowledge. The PowerSchool Community also provides product-based forums, knowledge-based articles, product updates, training videos, product discussion forums.

Below is a list of articles that will help you get started in the PowerSchool Community along with other useful resources to help you in exploring the Community: 

We look forward to your active participation in the PowerSchool Community and welcome your ideas and feedback on the same.

KritiS
Community Moderator

If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
schroeder_l
Trainee

I am Lori Schroeder and am new to PowerSchool but have been using Schoology for about 5 years.  I am excited to learn more about what PowerSchool has to offer and meeting new people.  I teach 6-8th grade math and am the STEAM teacher at my school district.  

SAFFIYAT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi, @schroeder_l

Welcome to the PowerSchool Community and Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself to the PowerSchool Community members.  We are more than happy to have you on PowerSchool Community and look forward to your active participation.

The PowerSchool Community also provides product-based forums, knowledge-based articles, product updates, training videos, product discussion forums. You can discuss any issues regarding your product and PowerSchool Community helps you find answers to your questions. 

Below are the articles that will help you get started in the PowerSchool Community.

Welcome to the PowerSchool Community!

How to get started in our Community 

How to Post and Respond to Forums 

Where to Locate Product Forums and Knowledge Base Articles.

If you have any questions, please let us know and we will be happy to help.

Saffiya Tasneem
Community Moderator