How can I apply again after withdrawal?

Highlighted

How can I apply again after withdrawal?

Hello,

I accidently withdrew my completed application and now the "Apply" button for the position is enabled; I can only view my completed and withdrawn application. Is there any way I can apply for the position again? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

6 Replies
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: How can I apply again after withdrawal?

Hi @kaypark,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance in the PowerSchool community!

I would be happy to help you with your request. If you withdraw your application after submitting the application, then the district will no longer consider you for the position from which you are withdrawing.  If you have withdrawn the application by mistake, then we suggest reaching out to your school district directly to inform them of the needed changes. 

I have provided an article below that walks through the process of what happens when you withdraw your application which is submitted.

What-Happens-if-I-Withdraw-My-Application

I hope this was helpful.
Please let us know if there are further queries.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
Highlighted
Trainee

Everything I have found regarding this issue says, "contact your district so they can purge your application", however I've read nothing that helps assist us with "how to" contact our district?  Any ideas?

Thanks

Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

@henryeric1 

The district contact information may be added to the job application site.  If you are unable to locate the district information on the applicant site, I recommend searching for the school district's contact information on the internet.  You should be able to find the district's phone number and address.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Journeyman

How does an institution perform this step for an applicant who mistakenly withdrew their application?

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @gabwillb,

When an applicant withdraws their application, the application is marked as deactivated on the district's end.  The district can reactivate the application on the applicant's request.

If you have withdrawn your application mistakenly, you can reach out to the school district's Human Resources department to request your application to be re-activated.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Journeyman

The k you for replying. Can you walk me through or send me the instructions on how to perform the reactivation, please?