Error message--can't log in

Highlighted

Error message--can't log in

I've used several district's different TalentEd sites to submit job applications. On one, I can log in with no problem, but on the others I get an error message (screenshot attached). This has been happening repeatedly. I would really appreciate help logging in to these time-sensitive applications. Thank you!Screenshot (3).pngScreenshot (4).png

5 Replies
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Error message--can't log in

Hi @marinastevenson,

We are sorry to hear that you are getting an error message when trying to login to TalentEd.  This issue could be caused by browser history.  Browsers are constantly storing data within their history which can cause various errors.  Could you please try logging in after clearing the cache and cookies?

Please use the link below to help you determine how to clear your history for “All Time” or “The beginning of Time”:

How to Clear Internet Cache in Every Major Browse 

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Trainee

I have two applicants with the same complaint.  One of my applicants tried clearing cookies and it did not work.  I also did the same and was unable to log itno my "test" account.  Is this widespread or coincidence?

Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

This is common when the applicants are not signed into their accounts correctly.  An applicant's account can be associated with one district at a time.  For example, if an applicant creates an account to apply to district ABC, they cannot navigate to district XYZ and apply.  They'll need to select one of the following actions if they would like to apply to a district that is not associated with their current account.

• A) I am a new applicant. (Never applied or it has been 5+ years since last application was submitted)
  • B) I already have a Hire account with [the name of the district]. 
  • C) I want to transfer my account to a new district

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Explore becoming a mentor today! Email us at mentors@powerschool.com
Highlighted
Recruit

I am having the same issue. Can anyone help with this?

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @tjackson03!

There are a few common reasons that might cause difficulty in accessing your applicant account. There is a similar issue that was answered by one of our Community Moderators that should be able to help you find a solution.

I suggest reviewing the post by clicking on this direct link.

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!