cannot complete application

Hjstromback

cannot complete application

I am a substitute teacher with CCPS, and I am trying to complete an online application for a classroom teacher position. Since substitutes are not considered internal candidates, I started the process as a new applicant. I completed all of the steps required until the last step, which is requiring me to download the necessary documents: resume, cover letter, grade transcripts, etc. My problem is twofold: 1.) the district already has all of these documents, which I verified, and 2.) even if I wanted to download my PDF's, the site is not letting me. When I click on "Choose File", it wont let me. I'm working on a nearly new Mac Pro Book with Safari 14.0 and Adobe Reader. I have been in contact with the district office regarding the problem, where I have been referred to 4 different people. The last person, Helen, agreed that this is indeed a problem that has cropped up before. Since the application cannot be completed and submitted without the necessary documents, I was told to try to download a black piece of paper that stated the required documents are already on file. I would if the site would let me download anything at all. Is there a way that the application can be submitted as is and bypass the last step of document download? There needs to be a place for applicants to indicate that the school district is already in possession of these documents. Thank you.

1 Reply
Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Hjstromback,

Thank you for reaching out to us in PowerSchool Community!

We are sorry to hear that you are having issues with completing the application.  We recommend trying different browsers and see if this is still happening.  We also recommend uploading a file less than 10 MB and upload one file per section.  

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!