application/ retired from school system going back

New Member

application/ retired from school system going back

I am returning back to school system for a few hours, I am retired and I completed the 11th grade now how do I by pass that section when filling the application out.... HR reach out to me and gave me the powerschool number but I am still on hold can anyone help



1 Reply
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @lrmarshall1953,


I am happy to assist, can you please provide the link to the site that you are accessing to submit your application?

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!