Work visa sponsorship

ati2003

Work visa sponsorship

Hi, do you have a visa sponsorship for the position of Maintenance Director? I have more than 30 years as Maintenance Manager.

Thank you.

Best regards.

2 Replies
ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @ati2003,

The fact that the visa sponsorship is offered or not is dependent on the school district. I recommend reaching out to the HR department of the school district where you are planning to apply for a job as they should be in a better position to assist you further with this. For future reference, here are the most frequent questions asked by the applicants.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator 

RabbitWolf

Your 30 years of experience as a Maintenance Manager is truly impressive, and it's wonderful that you're seeking new opportunities.

You might want to explore https://apostillelondon.com/uk-apostille/ for guidance and assistance regarding UK visa-related matters.

The UK has a thriving job market, and your expertise would undoubtedly be valuable. Don't hesitate to reach out to potential employers or immigration authorities for more information on visa sponsorship options. Your dedication and experience make you a strong candidate, and I wish you success in finding the right opportunity!