Uploading documents

GMB

Uploading documents

I can't figure out where i upload my documents for current application such as transcripts, TB results....etc

Any help would be appreciated.

GMB

4 Replies
lorrzabell
Padawan

I am having the same issue!

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @GMB, @lorrzabell 

Please try to clear the cache and cookies or switch the browser and try to upload the document again and check the attachment section.

If you still do not get the attachment option, please provide the issue you are experiencing.  For example, are you not seeing a location to upload documents, or are you receiving an error message when uploading them?

Please note that files should not exceed 10MB and should not contain special characters, spaces, commas, or apostrophes. Also, make sure of the Document Type.

Please let us know in case of further queries.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

lorrzabell
Padawan

Hi,

I've tried all the above and I'm still not able to find HOW to upload a document. There is no button. I've tried on 2 different web browsers.

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @lorrzabell 

We recommend that you submit a support ticket and have our support team look into your set up to ensure the cause the button is not showing. You can click on this direct link to connect with them. 

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!