Unified Talent SchoolSpring Registration

berrys02

Unified Talent SchoolSpring Registration

Hello, all.

I'm trying to create an account through Unified Talent School Spring and I am receiving the following message:

This site can’t be reached

The webpage at https://www.schoolspring.com/login/signupmember.cfm? might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

I am unable to chat with an agent because I do not have "access to this resource," and so it seems that the only option is to reach out here in hopes that someone can help me figure out how to register for an account. Apparently this account does not link to that one.

Any advice on how to proceed would be appreciated.

Best,

Seka 

1 Reply
BishalG
Ninja

Thank you for reaching out to the PowerSchool Community!

If you are unable to access the PowerSchool Unified Talent SchoolSpring website, I recommend following the troubleshooting steps below.

• Try clearing the cache of your browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, etc.).  The instructions on how to clear the cache for your specific web browser can be found in the article linked below.
    How do I clear my browser’s cache/history?

• Try accessing the website using incognito mode on your browser with third-party extensions (if any) disabled. The instructions on how to disable extensions on Google Chrome web browser is available below.

1. Open Google Chrome.

2. To the right of the address bar, look for the icon of the extension you want to turn on or off allow in incognito. Right-click or press and hold on the icon, and click/tap on Manage extensions as shown in the screenshot below.

Chrome1.PNG

3. Turn off Allow in incognito as shown in the screenshot below.

Chrome2.PNG

• Try loading the website on a different browser. PowerSchool Unified Talent SchoolSpring works best on Google Chrome, but feel free to try any web browser that you wish.

• Try accessing the website on another device or using a different Internet Service Provider.

If you continue to experience difficulty accessing the SchoolSpring website, I recommend reaching out to the Unified Talent Support Team using the Live Chat feature using this direct link.

I hope this helps!

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!