Unable to start an application

Gaines1120

Unable to start an application

I am having trouble with trying to submit an application because it says that I have a previous account and it is unable to be reset. 

3 Replies
ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Gaines1120,

Thank you for posting your question in the Community.

We have an article on How Do I Recover My Username and/or Password, I recommend reviewing the steps listed in the article to recover your username and password. If this does not work then I recommend reaching out to our PowerSchool Support team who should be able to assist you further with this. You can reach out to them by clicking here

ParitoshT

Community Moderator 

julsrud83

Please, please - just make this entire process easier.  I've been trying to apply to one job now for an hour - this is seriously inefficient.

Katie Julsrud
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @julsrud83

If you have an applicant account, you would need to navigate to Job listings> I forgot my username or password> enter the current email and submit. You would first want to verify if you are using the correct email address associated with your account and check your spam folders also to see if the recovery link was sent. 

If you still don't recover your account, you would need to work with the PowerSchool Support team as mentioned above and have them assist you with the recovery of your account. You can reach out to them by clicking on this link.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!