Unable to Complete an Application in Progress

abarnett114
Journeyman

Unable to Complete an Application in Progress

I started an application yesterday for a second school district. I was able to successfully transfer my information from an application for a different school in the Talent system. I had clicked save on each page as I progressed. When it came time for me to gather and upload my resumes, cover letters, and etc. I got logged out of the system. When I logged in again today I could not find my application and now it will not let me start a new one because I have already used that email. I don't want to have to create a new email just for this application. Is there a way for me to access my application in progress? 

1 Reply
BishalG
Ninja

Hi @abarnett114,

You should be able to see your application progress by clicking on the Profile tab after you log in to the second school district's website.  Whenever filling out an application make sure to click "Save and Continue" after completing each page for progress to be saved.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!