Smart Find Expres - mobile

gprado
Hobbyist

Smart Find Expres - mobile

Our district wants to explore using the mobile application. Can I get more information on how to launch the application? 

Gloria

gprado@lgusd.org

4 Replies
MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @gprado 

There are Designated Support Contacts within each district that can assist you with how-to questions and troubleshooting steps for PowerSchool products.  I recommend reaching out to the Designated Support Contacts who should be able to assist you in launching the mobile application for SmartFind Express. 

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
gprado
Hobbyist

What if I don't know who my Designated Support Contact is? When I need support I post here or call 866-434-6276

Gloria

MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @gprado 

Designated Support Contacts are employees within each district who have the ability to work directly with the PowerSchool support team.  There can be multiple Designated Support Contacts within each district.  We recommend working with a school or district administrators to connect with the Designated Support Contacts within your district.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
gprado
Hobbyist

Oh that's me. 🙂 I will call for support.