Application Notification

Mullerjrp0312
Rookie

Application Notification

I have applied for a position, but I have not received any notification that my application is received. The employer wishing to hire me, can not find me in the system.

HELP

5 Replies
MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @Mullerjrp0312,

Thank you for posting in the PowerSchool Community for assistance!

To help me better assist you, can you please share the link to the portal where you have applied for the position?

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
Mullerjrp0312
Rookie

How do I do that?

MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @Mullerjrp0312,

You should be able to share the URL of the job application from the URL bar on the page.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
Mullerjrp0312
Rookie

I need your email address

BishalG
Ninja

Hi @Mullerjrp0312,

If you wish to send the link privately, you can send the information by using the Private Message option available on PowerSchool Community.

Select the envelope icon on the top right corner of any page in the Community to the right of your avatar.  Click on the New Message option to the top right of the page, enter my username (BishalG) in the "Send to" field, enter the subject and the message in the Message Body field and click on Send Message button available on the bottom right corner.

This will help you send the information without it being available publicly.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!