Send help - Just trying to apply for a job in my district.

SabrinaGl
Recruit

Send help - Just trying to apply for a job in my district.

I'm trying to apply for a position through my district website, but seem to be getting pushed here. I went through making a new account, and when I went to login on a new page, it said I had the wrong password, so I went to change the password, I get no password reset sent to my email. Resent several times, checked my junk, no email received. 

I realized I was still logged in to this site through another web page (THANK GOD) and went to the search to try and find my district and the job I wanted to apply for. I haven't been able to find anything through this site. Nothing linking me to my district (Yes I watched the video and was still confused) and I  couldn't find the job I was searching for.

Please send help! I'm not okay!

8 Replies
Belle1707
Journeyman

I get the same thing!

jschuk1036
Trainee

I get the same! Doesn't work.

KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @SabrinaGl @jschuk1036 @Robin8 @shaelacostello4 @Melanie33 

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.

We recommend reviewing the below articles to help you log into your account:

If you continue to face issues or need any further assistance, then we recommend submitting a support ticket by clicking on this link.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Robin8

I am having the exact same issues. 

shaelacostello4
Trainee

Same! This is so frustrating. I can't get anything from applitrack to switch over. I've created an account but have no search area for jobs or where I even apply. Who do we contact for help?

Melanie33
Rookie

I'm having the exact same issue! So frustrating. 

tjaska
Trainee

I'm having the same issue!!!! very frustrating!!!!!!!

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @tjaska 

We recommend reviewing the below articles to help you log into your account:

If you continue to face issues or need any further assistance, then we recommend submitting a support ticket by clicking on this link.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!